Question Micro SD to USB A female adaptor?

Hey peeps, so I'm in the process of a Nintendo switch "consolised" mod due to having one with a faulty screen I got for free, but the main drive is for Mass space on the system, using one of the popular cfw methods, this is possible through USB but won't help me for the non cfw side and system space overall.

I'm looking for some kind of solution that can go from a micro SD card slot to either USB or pcie etc etc, I've seen a few micro SD to USB adaptors but they all seem to be discontinued?

I realize something like this probably won't exist but if anyone knows it would be the members here,

Even if the device requires external power it's no issue as it will all be consolised and won't be bound by the form factor of the switch obviously.

Any help is appreciated!!

Ally.

Timo43

Last edited:
Is this what you were looking for? Or micro SD male to USB female? ( Specifying the male and female ends help in communication :) )
Edit: forgot the link: https://www.ebay.com/i/221778158043...MIgt6x-a_m5gIVUfDACh3Vcwh4EAQYASABEgLut_D_BwE
Also, after some reddit and amazon browsing, it seems that micro SD male to USB female adapters do not exist so hopefully the above is what you want!

Not quite I'm afraid, needing micro SD male to USB A female (or to whatever other connection type that exists such as pcie etc)

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Just FYI, a converter would load games incredibly slowly, as the standard real microSD cards are already significantly slower than the official game carts, and a converter would slow the speeds down significantly from that.