MGC 2017, Brookfield Wii-sconsin April 7, 8, 9

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Friday, April 7th - Sunday April 9. Brookfield Wisconsin (about 10 minutes away from Milwaukee) at the Brookfield Sheraton Hotel. Be there.

received_10157179591415447.jpeg

Last edited:

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
The hype thread is real. This one is gonna be more BB than ever.

I can't wait to show you all what I'll be bringing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Oooooooooooooh yes.

Can we do a BitBuilt room this year? Many wiis will be present

Even my black Wiiner :sexualfelix:
Regarding my health and etc it will probably be a BB room with other stuff, like last year but flipped lol. Closer to the January I'll see what kind of rooms are available for event space, dont really want to do 2; hopefully one of those hotel room spaces are slightly bigger. I got some ideas to save space and whatever too so more stuff to show in the same amount of space.

Dont worry your little :casualfelix: :sexualfelix: :feelitfelix: :sensualfelix:'s about that now.

Last edited:

Noah

retired
Portables
Regarding my health and etc it will probably be a BB room with other stuff, like last year but flipped lol. Closer to the January I'll see what kind of rooms are available for event space, dont really want to do 2; hopefully one of those hotel room spaces are slightly bigger. I got some ideas to save space and whatever too so more stuff to show in the same amount of space.

Dont worry your little :casualfelix: :sexualfelix: :feelitfelix: :sensualfelix:'s about that now.
Just let me know if I need to pick up a BitBuilt banner with some dank :sexualfelix: memes on it

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Just let me know if I need to pick up a BitBuilt banner with some dank :sexualfelix: memes on it
realest talk we probably should make a banner. Maybe try to get a good deal on 2 banners cause I need a Portables of Doom one. Definitely not as big as the Benheck one though.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
EXCELLENT

Noah

retired
Portables
I'LL BE THERE EVEN THOUGH I'LL PROBABLY HAVE SCHOOL AND SHIT BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THE END OF THE SEMESTER IS RIGHT AFTER THIS BUT I MIGHT GET TO MEET FELIX WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO