Worklog MasterNate's First Wii Portable

This picture shows part of the board for my screen. Why are there 2 board directly connected to the screen? Also what types of signals would be carried over the many wires connected to the board? The numbera show how many wires go to each port.
Snapchat-72185453.jpg

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
This picture shows part of the board for my screen. Why are there 2 board directly connected to the screen? Also what types of signals would be carried over the many wires connected to the board? The numbera show how many wires go to each port.View attachment 3422
Those two wires going from the smaller board to the screen are to power the back-light, so I'd say it's some kind of controller for the screen brightness.

It has been awhile since I posted. I have finished the front of the case. But I just received @JacksonS amp in the mail. So I have not put in his speakers yet. But the rest of the front of the case is done. I hope to get the rest of it done this week.

20170823_161459.jpg

I have an update here. I have made a couple revisions to my design. It is basically done, but i have a couple things to finish up. I have to wire up ground to my tact switches.

I have decided to get rid of the battery setup. I am only going to use wall power. So I am about 1 day away from finishing it. But with college, time is harder to find.

But I am basically closing this up, so thanks to everybody who helped me through my journey.