Question Making portable wii

Hello? I am trying to make my first portable Wii.
But I don’t have a lot of money, so I’m trying to make a portable wii with the least amount of money.
Help me make it with minimal money.
(Sorry if you don't have enough English. I'm not good at English because I'm Korean)

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Portablizing is a pretty expensive hobby - your first portable will probably cost you somewhere between $500-$1000, depending on what tools you already have and what kind of features you're going for. Trying to build something for the least amount of money possible will yield a low quality product. Sure, you could use some composite backup cam off Amazon with a phone battery bank and some PTH regs in a cardboard case, but are you really going to enjoy it when you're done with it? In terms of how to build a portable, I would highly advise browsing the forums and checking out others' worklogs. Another great resource at hand is the Gboy Rev 3 manual:

While it's not a catch-all guide, it gives a great perspective on what building a portable is like.

Again, I would advise against your least-amount-of-money mindset. If you want to build a portable, save your money until you can afford to make something of high quality; otherwise you will be running into a lot of headache for a low-quality outcome.

Ollie

I'm in the process of building my first portable, and I'm on a tight budget like you would be, and basically the way I'm managing it is I'm thinking what do I absolutely want to be good, and what do I mind trading off. for me, a great battery life is really important, but speaker quality isn't so since id be using headphones. so I can get some cheaper speakers, and put that money into somewhere else.
that said, I still had to spend a lot of money getting my tools, and these are really not work skimping out on. getting bad tools is just not a good idea.... I had to spend around £100 and I still don't have everything i need.
also, there's no need to buy everything now, buy as you go along. its probably gonna take ages to make a portable so you don't need everything straight away. my budget for everything was around £350, which equates to around 488 usd, and so far im keeping to that pretty well.

Something that I didn't account for initially was the cost of all the tools. A nice soldering iron, some alligator clip holders, a dremel, safety goggles, etc... while you can get cheaper variants of these, they do still add up in price (and if you go too cheap, they might not be safe). If you have a friend who has some equipment you can borrow, or there is a university or makerspace nearby with equipment, using their tools can save you a lot of money (and space, too).