Wizardry V Completer
- Nov 10, 2016
This is the very first portable I started building, but got put off time and time again and I think was the 3rd that I completed. I finished the build prior to becoming a member of BitBuilt, but I'm posting it here for posterity's sake. I'll post more of my completed projects if the mods allow.
- Build start: ca.2011
- Build complete: June 1, 2016
- Original Nintendo 64 motherboard - believe it or not I didn't fry a single board on this build!
- Third party controller
- 5" widescreen backup monitor, permanently set to 4:3 aspect ratio
- 7.4v Li-Ion batteries at 4400 mAh
- Generic mp3 amplifier and speakers
- Tupperware-style case
- LOB64 communications jack for multiplayer and AV output
- Glow-in-the-dark paint job.