Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

I am looking to build one of these for my first handheld. I love the wii portable. I have printed the case already and now for the internals. I am worried that my first go will become a challenge and I require and help and advice for you guys.
Thanks in advance I will upload my progress and any issues I have.

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
I am looking to build one of these for my first handheld. I love the wii portable. I have printed the case already and now for the internals. I am worried that my first go will become a challenge and I require and help and advice for you guys.
Thanks in advance I will upload my progress and any issues I have.
Be sure to start a worklog, it's the best way to keep track of progress and get advice / feedback from other forum members!

Hi all, know I'm late in this game. Does anyone have the controller pcb design as I can't seem to find these. This is my first wii console, thanks to the resources I'm finding on you tube I've decided to give it a go. I have already 3d printed the case, ordered a few bits. Trimmed the wii but due to some materials being pricey I know this will take months before it would be finished. Thanks in advance.

Avery

How did you get them? Also can I have them
As they said, they ordered it from JLC using the files included in the original post, it's also been a year and a half so they're almost certainly out

Last edited:
As they said, they ordered it from JLC using the files included in the original post, it's also been a year and a half so they're almost certainly out
I found out Awhile ago btw they aren’t all gone so if you need them then you can get more I don’t need them atleast yet in gonna get steam deck oiled and emulate the consoles but I’m gonna try to learn to solder