Louii "kit" [SOLD]

In January 2020 I started making a Louii, but unfortunately I never finished it and now I just have a bunch of parts that could be used to make a Louii laying around. I probably don’t have the skills to put this all together anyway and I don’t want to put these parts to waste, so I was thinking I could make it into some sort of “Louii kit” (Much like the G-boy kit) to help someone else get the parts they need if they are trying to make a Louii.

If anyone else is trying to make a Louii and doesn’t have any of the parts they can save the hassle of finding all the parts and organizing it all by contacting me and I can just send the parts I have at a reasonable price. All parts here are based off of the Louii Bom. It has everything except the switch stick breakout, and the LED board. There also probably won't be the kingston adapter or sd card because I use those for portablize mii. I'm not sure if I can ship the batteries, but everything else is there:

All Parts (-screen).jpg

Screen Assembly.jpgAudio Assembly.jpgCooling Assembly.jpgPower Assembly.jpgController Assembly .jpgCase Assembly.jpgBatteries.jpgPackaging .jpg

All of these were sourced from the links provided in the Louii BOM so they should be the correct parts. Many of the parts have more than the amount needed just in case any mistakes happen in the process of assembly. If you are interested contact me on Discord at Chickacruh#0141 or reply to this thread and we could make a deal. Maybe I can send over one of my Wiis and some magnet wire too.

I might be interested. Just depends on what you are looking to get for it. Feel free to switch to PM if you prefer.