Model Louii CAD Files

thank you for sharing your files, i like the design and plan on making one soon

I am considering this as my first dive into console modding, is this build a good place to start or is it maybe a little too advanced as a start point?

Avery

I am considering this as my first dive into console modding, is this build a good place to start or is it maybe a little too advanced as a start point?
I am personally going to use it as my first project, i do believe getting the kit is definitely a lot better (i committed to this before the kit came out) but if you're passionate about doing this one, I think you should be fine, just know it's not like the kit where you literally have a step by step guide

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
the g-boy kit also uses many custom pcbs, so the internals would be a bit cleaner and more manageable. i'd suggest trying out the g boy first. @GingerOfOz said in his original post on this thread that it is a somewhat challenging build, and clean internals are a must. if you don't want to build a g boy, the g wii is also a great place to start since there's much more space inside

, ive never done anything with electronics but I want to build a portable that plays wii. I am wondering if this is a system in its self, like do I need to have a working wii to have games on here? Or can i just download ROMS for
That is illegal get a program called cleanrip on your wii home console like a honest godfairy person

I got about the price not enclouding buttons joysticks and dual tacts and squishy tacts. it is 241.71$

Portables
Hey, I'm thinking about building one of these at some point. Do you have any pictures of what it looks like under the motherboard? I'd like to see that before deciding if I'm gonna tackling something like this. Also are there any custom boards or other oddly specific components that aren't obvious? Also, what type of fillament did you use if you don't mind me asking? I really like how yours turned out and if I'm gonna build one at some point I'd like to at least know some of this stuff.