Lots of stuff for sale!!

I’m selling a bunch of stuff because I’m moving and haven’t been able to work on anything in a few years now. Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!

this is a case I made that resembles one of Jeff’s portables I really liked. It uses custom buttons which are included. It also has some inserts to hold an lcd and what not. Let me know if you have any questions about it. $20
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is a finished WiiP case from a few years back that I never finished. The paint job is really nice and all of the buttons and dual tact modded triggers are ready to go. I’m also including the 5” screen and driver. The feel and aesthetics of this case are fantastic I wish I had time to finish it, but it’s been a few years now so... ha ha let me know what questions you have on it about specifics. I’m selling it for $45, which I think is a great deal. Also, if anyone would like the Cad files, I’d be willing to give it to them. I modeled it in Fusion 360. It’s a really difficult print so keep this in mind.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

various items I’m selling together. All of the bottoms are 3d printed is ABS and can be smoother using acetone. Some of them have already been smoothed as you can see. I have some 3ds slider caps. A set of matte black and a set of GameCube style ones I modded. I wiimote rumble motor and some usb jacks. $10.
image.jpg

5” Eyoyo lcd. These are super nice screens and are component video compatible. Which doesn’t really matter now with the VGA patch. Still nice screens though. I originally bought it for around $60 I believe but I’m selling it for $25 ;) I actually have 2 of these. The other one is still it it’s box and metal casing. That one I’m selling for $30.
image.jpg

3.5 inch generic lcd with driver $10

image.jpg

an untrimmed cpu 30 wii. $13
image.jpg

X2 untrimmed cpu 40 Wii’s. ready to be trimmed, besides the u10 relocation. $17 each
image.jpg

Do you still have the cad files?, I'm learning fusion 360 and it would be great to see how you modeled it, cheers!