Looking for USB C PD PCB, RVL PMS and RVL LCD Direct Drive

Gi0V1Z

Hi, I’m am going to build my first Wii portable but I can’t find some parts:
-USB C PD PCB
-RVL Power Management System
-RVL LCD Direct Drive
Those parts are currently unavailable on the store, and I don’t know when there will be a restock
If anybody have those, answer me

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
The RVLPMS and USBC boards are currently in route to Noah for restock however they've been super delayed by USPS. They'll be up as soon as they are delivered. We are working on manufacturing more RVLDD, probably wont be available until next year.

Gi0V1Z

The RVLPMS and USBC boards are currently in route to Noah for restock however they've been super delayed by USPS. They'll be up as soon as they are delivered. We are working on manufacturing more RVLDD, probably wont be available until next year.
Thank you for the info, I'll be looking forward the restock

Gi0V1Z

Also I wouldn't really recommend the Direct Drive for a first build
When i read the description on the store it seemed to me like a simple, small and efficient solution.
Am i wrong? (I am new to all this stuff)

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
When i read the description on the store it seemed to me like a simple, small and efficient solution.
Am i wrong? (I am new to all this stuff)
It is smaller and more efficient than other solutions, but it requires many multiple connections to small vias

Gi0V1Z

I have basic experience in soldering, if it is a critical soldering i have a friend who does this for a living, maybe he can help me.
I would like my wii to be as small as possible, the problem is that i don't know exactly where i have to do connection...
Is there a guide for that?
Thank you for the advice