Looking for RVL Power Management System

Hello, I'm looking for the Wii RVL Power Management System for a G-Wii I have been working on. Accidentally shores a connection while the board was on an am looking to replace or repair the board I do have. Let know if anyone can help! :)

I got my order in! Thanks for the comment. Notified through email so I got it right away. :D

Although this is an old thread, you can get a PMS unit from https://4layertech.com. It difficult to acquire one due to the paucity of semiconductors.
I am aware of that site but the problem is availability. I would like to build my own but I'm having problems understanding the non-existent instructions for the RVL-PMS 1.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Building the PMS 1 isn't an option anymore, as too many of the components it uses are out of stock for the foreseeable future. Gman posted an update recently saying that more PMS Lites will be back in stock in the near future, so I'd recommend waiting a little while for that.

I am aware of that site but the problem is availability. I would like to build my own but I'm having problems understanding the non-existent instructions for the RVL-PMS 1.
If you're still interested i have enough PCB and parts to build 5 of them. Including the hardware to flash them, with the files included. I also have the soldering template for aligning the paste and components. Give you a good deal on all of it.