Question Looking for a case for my GCP

So I an planning to make a GCP but i have one problem... the case.
I have already read the guide for making cases, but I couldnt understand the methods for making one, so I decided to buy one.
I want to make something very similar to Gmans Gamecube Portable U 2.0, but I cant seem to find any wii u gamepad shaped cases. Any ideas what to do/where to find one?
(Btw, thickness is not a big problem, just not very slim. I need enough space to put everything in, and maybe even extra space)

I used a Wii u Gamepad protection case which requires a lot of casework but now they sell wii u gamepad housings on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Nintend...503473?hash=item1c47c9fa71:g:CngAAOSw1x1UQevH
Mhhh, probably not a good idea no use this. It is extremely slim. I think i will have to make my own case to really have a good one. I will probably do something similar to your Gamecube Portable U 1.0, since it has a lot of space. I will try to make it feel more like a gamepad though. I just need to search how to make a case

JacksonS

Portables
Vacuum forming isn't bad. The table isn't too hard to make and you can use a conventional oven. You would still have to do some "frankencasing" with it.
If you find a certain plastic enclosure that you like, like anything on Poylcase.com, you could probably ask someone in the Trading Area to cut it for you with a CNC/laser cutter. You could also explore 3D printing if you have some place near you that offers a 3D print service.

Vacuum forming isn't bad. The table isn't too hard to make and you can use a conventional oven. You would still have to do some "frankencasing" with it.
If you find a certain plastic enclosure that you like, like anything on Poylcase.com, you could probably ask someone in the Trading Area to cut it for you with a CNC/laser cutter. You could also explore 3D printing if you have some place near you that offers a 3D print service.
The thing is I dont have the materials to make the table, I have no workplace for wood. I did see something on polycase.com , but i dont have a credit card (I AM underage after all). And 3D printing is WAY out of my league, I mean, 3D printing in méxico? Almost sounds like a joke! Where I live, there is no 3d printing service, and where I dont live, they are expensive as hell.
Btw: just realized I need to cut holes.... This is going to be hard. I think ill just do another console to start with, maybe an n64, that isnt as hard as gcn.
Still, thanks for the tips, ill keep them in mind. I think ill buy the case from someone here, better to go with the veterans

Bakuku

Portables
Check my Wii U portable worklog.
Technically almost anything can be used as a case (read: box like materials)

And you'll never learn unless you try ofcource.
My first GCP I had to remake the case 4 - 5 times using different materials and bonding solutions. As you try and realize what works best for you, case making becomes easy. Challenge yourself and don't be afraid of squeezing everything in a small housing.

I learned most with reading and looking into other people's worklogs.