Question lmao trim

Hello everybody its been a while, finally on break so I decided to finish my portable which does indeed work but is too hideous that I don't wanna show it, I have successfully done a couple other omgwtf trims and got them working besides Bluetooth, just need to figure out portable ideas for them, but on one of them I want to try a lmao trim, but I'm a bit confused, I read the guide that you have here and I just have some questions.

Do I need to make a 1.8v reg, if so where do I wire it,
and How do you guys remove the nand?

any help will be appreciated thanks

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Hello everybody its been a while, finally on break so I decided to finish my portable which does indeed work but is too hideous that I don't wanna show it, I have successfully done a couple other omgwtf trims and got them working besides Bluetooth, just need to figure out portable ideas for them, but on one of them I want to try a lmao trim, but I'm a bit confused, I read the guide that you have here and I just have some questions.
Idk if you should try it if you can't get BT working (Maybe if you are using Aurelio's Nand board, but other than that I wouldn't try it)

Do I need to make a 1.8v reg, if so where do I wire it
I'm guessing to the 1v8 Line :rothink:

and How do you guys remove the nand?
with a Hot air Station

Idk if you should try it if you can't get BT working (Maybe if you are using Aurelio's Nand board, but other than that I wouldn't try it)

I'm guessing to the 1v8 Line :rothink:

with a Hot air Station
I am using the nand board
where is the 1.8v line
And can anyone recommend affordable heat station

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
PS: Don't go all the way LMAO if you don't need to. Keep the screw holes -> be happy. Or just stay with the omgwtf.. You really don't need the LMAO trim mostly, espacially if you do a 3d printed case & want to mount the mainboard correctly.

where is the 1.8v line
This it's the kind of "if you can do it, you can do it" type of trim. IDK if you're ready for this, yet. Generally I would never recommend it, even if i did alot of them for fun..

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I am using the nand board
where is the 1.8v line
And can anyone recommend affordable heat station
The 858D is a solid budget hot air station. There are many different makes of it, though. There's one on Amazon that's sort of the "officially" recommended one, but I can't remember where the link is.