IRC server?

Is the IRC server gone now or just down? Sorry if the answer is here I didn't see it and "IRC" was too short of a search term.

Oh those new-fangled chat type things! Hah, thanks ill give it a go in a bit.

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , I grew up using IRC but Discord has some really awesome things to it, except that it completely sucks on everything related to allowing me to voice chat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , I grew up using IRC but Discord has some really awesome things to it, except that it completely sucks on everything related to allowing me to voice chat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if your voice is anything like your body it's probably just too sexy to handle

Likewise on the growing up, I used discord once before it felt..unhinged, for lack of a better term, I've given it another go, so many people enjoy using it, it must just be me.

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
The only time I used IRC was with Mirc, trying to download Dreamcast ISOs. I was immediately tubgirl'd and that was the end of that.

I used AIM and then MSN Messenger so Discord to me is the nicest meme