Question I'm useing a component cable I'm in the pal region

England Buckingham Palace with a fake tash
Portables
Nvidia Shield K1, Gpd XD, PSP cfw, 3DS cfw. more to come. sorry if soft-mod is not cool.
On the genesis plus gx if i load a ntsc rom or jap it say's invalid format on my tv. but with the old composite cable it works just tested yes it works. I did try to look for a adapter couldent find one for a component one. Dos not matter i will just use the av cable. and i did look for a 2 input to 1 out put on wii video solt no luck thought not but just want you opinion if you could help thanks team players !

Portables
Nvidia Shield K1, Gpd XD, PSP cfw, 3DS cfw. more to come. sorry if soft-mod is not cool.
sorry apologies im super good at english

-merge-

ok let me have another go im learning english again ok

On the genesis plus gx I load a ntsc rom or jap region it say's invalid format on my tv. with the old composite cable it works fine i have just tested..... it works. I did try to look for a adapter i could not find one that would work with the component cable in the nstc or jap. Dos not matter i will just use the composite cable witch works. I did look for a 2 input to 1 output on wii video solt for a component cable and the composite cable plug up with a switch no luck thought not. but just want you opinion if you could help thanks team players ! dude with the placebo photo sorry !

-merge-

i know i should do better i didn't read it then correct it. the first post did not make senescence i hope the second one dose

Last edited by a moderator:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
ok let me have another go im learning english again ok

On the genesis plus gx I load a ntsc rom or jap region it say's invalid format on my tv. with the old composite cable it works fine i have just tested..... it works. I did try to look for a adapter i could not find one that would work with the component cable in the nstc or jap. Dos not matter i will just use the composite cable witch works. I did look for a 2 input to 1 output on wii video solt for a component cable and the composite cable plug up with a switch no luck thought not. but just want you opinion if you could help thanks team players ! dude with the placebo photo sorry !
When you say "it say's invalid format on my tv", is it the TV giving the error, or the Wii? Can you show a photograph?

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Also @Dominic Wake , there is a rule against posting several times in a row without waiting for a reply. You should really read the rules so you don't end up in trouble for something you didn't know.

Don't worry too much about your English. We understand that English isn't necessarily everyone's 1st language or can just be struggle in general. Please do your best to explain as clearly as possible though. We can't help if we don't understand.

Portables
ok i am going to read the rules next Chaos!

Stitches
it is the tv i am sure of it...
i used a component to hdmi box and it said invalid format. in text that the component to hdmi box displayed.

the composite cable the original Wii cable the yellow red and white cable works with it fine and it is only the genesis plus gx with ntsc roms and jap with the componet cable i tried the settings in genesis plus

its ok i have it working with the old cable but it is the tv yes thinking about it i am getting a new one some time but for now i will stick with the composite cable