I'll very happily help with Pixel Art.

Mumble

Portables
Hey everyone,

If anyone needs help with any design for avatars / custom themes (for Portablize Mii)/ any of that, I'll very happily put something together for you (for free obviously).

My actual drawing skills are horrible. But I would like to say I'm "Pretty Good" When it comes to drawing with blocks.

Just message me and give me an idea of what you want, and I'll very happily help.

Edit:

I'll start posting some art I do here so people can get an idea of what they'll get.

Last edited:
Portables
Lol!
Hey everyone,

If anyone needs help with any design for avatars / custom themes (for Portablize Mii)/ any of that, I'll very happily put something together for you (for free obviously).

My actual drawing skills are horrible. But I would like to say I'm "Pretty Good" When it comes to drawing with blocks.

Just message me and give me an idea of what you want, and I'll very happily help.
Ill definitely keep you in mind for the future! Have you done anything with Portabilize Mii?

Mumble

Portables
Ill definitely keep you in mind for the future! Have you done anything with Portabilize Mii?
I haven't "Finished" anything, but I know where everything is and what goes where.