Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable

Personally I like large screens, so the L7009 is my go-to. It's got a small driver board, and also accepts YPbPr which the PS2 can output. In saying that I also did a HDMI PS2 portable so I think I might get the "crazy" flag when it comes to giving advice.

Thing is that screens are like clothes - everyone prefers something different. Check out G-Mans BOM for a good list of screens that he finds to be of good quality :)
Ok thanks. I'll check out the L7009 first and if it isn't my cup of tea, I'll check out G-Mans BOM :D

Personally I like large screens, so the L7009 is my go-to. It's got a small driver board, and also accepts YPbPr which the PS2 can output. In saying that I also did a HDMI PS2 portable so I think I might get the "crazy" flag when it comes to giving advice.

Thing is that screens are like clothes - everyone prefers something different. Check out G-Mans BOM for a good list of screens that he finds to be of good quality :)
The PS2 won't glow red anymore with this one. It's like the batteries aren't working. They are hooked up correctly but will not charge either. I don't know what's wrong.

EDIT: I found the issue, the batteries seemed to be broken because they wouldn't be detected by the PS2 as a power source and would not charge either. I changed batteries and my PS2P now works wirelessly!

Last edited:
It's been a while but I have now added a switch that can turn on and off wall power to the PS2! Now those dam batteries won't go dying on me quite so fast. I now need help on how to make my new monitor run at 5v.

Attachments