I hate ebay

Bought a black wii with perpandicular logo so I know it's four layer and has GC ports (i want to reuse them in my project). I got a white model. Opened the cmos battery and its an 01 board. Kms.

Portables
Bought a black wii with perpandicular logo so I know it's four layer and has GC ports (i want to reuse them in my project). I got a white model. Opened the cmos battery and its an 01 board. Kms.
Open a dispute on eBay and get refund from eBay or contact the seller? They are pretty nice towards buyers

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Yeah stock pictures are particularly annoying on eBay. I usually only buy from sellers showing the actual item for things, games especially for condition and etc, or auctions that offer free returns.

Still got burned a couple of times regardless though, like the one seller that happened to "conveniently" show the good side of the spines on a lot of 32x games and not the sides that were severely sun-damaged. So it happens, just contact the seller first beforehand if/when you have to open a dispute with eBay itself.