How to stop procrastinating on doing a build

Portables
No portables
I really want to get down to business and just bang everything out real fast and get everything done with my portable before school starts but I just can’t see that happening now as I can’t even make up my mind on what to build, how can I stop this and get it done?

Portables
No portables
Ok thanks for the help, I’ll order a wii for trimming in the morning when I wake up
Also what trimming tool should I use if I don’t have a dremel or a similar tool

Conron

Ok thanks for the help, I’ll order a wii for trimming in the morning when I wake up
From what I've seen you CAN use a saw however, it is strongly recommended you DONT

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
The best thing to use if you can't get a rotary tool is a fine toothed hacksaw blade in one of those mini handles that leaves the end floating without a frame. Use minimal pressure, keep the sawing angle no more than 20 degrees, and cut all the way through to the end of the board. You're basically going to powderise the fibreglass millimeter by millimeter. This will prevent delamination.

And I do mean a FINE toothed blade. Preferably one for cutting metal.

AFE123

0x737cfb7b4d5677317210bddc07c6a51a 106e1f45330ee7a
Portables
1ish.
Assuming you're from the US, Harbor Freight has a nice rotary tool for 22 dollars. The diamond cutting wheel is 7 dollars for four, but they're small. Trimming will be a tiny bit difficult, but you should be fine as long as you don't use too much power. Also, wear an appropriate mask and work in a well ventilated area.

For the procrastinating matter, allocate an appropriate amount of time during the day to work on your build. Also, it's nice to list out your objectives (Trim the board, wire regs, etc.) for the day.