How exactly would I make a wii portable?

I know most of the basic materials and I know I need to get a Wii install certain software onto it and trim out certain boards but
Do I need additional circuit boards which i assume I will and where should I get them?
what about
Batteries?
3d printer?
Wires?
Installing everything with the mentioned wires?
a fan?
Whats a good cheap solder iron?
How much will this cost?
and
is it realistically possible for a 14 year old to do
and is there a good chance i could mess up and waste money?

also what other projects could i do once i learn to do electronics

Heuic

I know most of the basic materials and I know I need to get a Wii install certain software onto it and trim out certain boards but
Do I need additional circuit boards which i assume I will and where should I get them?
what about
Batteries?
3d printer?
Wires?
a fan?
How much will this cost?
and
Realistically it will cost around 450, for a soldering iron everyone says to use a good one but I used a cheepo 10 dollar one from Amazon ( will probably get flamed for this so I guess I don't recommend)
There is definitely a chance you can screw up and waste money, has nothing to do with your age.
You can realistically, and with lots of research easily do it. I just turned 16 and finished mine

Heuic

what about
Batteries?
3d printer?
Wires?
a fan?
How much will this cost?
and
Everything else check the Wii guides area

will answer whatever questions i can, feel free to correct me if i am spouting b.s
>whats a good cheap soldering iron
dont use a cheapo flame blade from amazon, get a ksger t12, probably the best value iron, it also accepts hakko tips
>is it realistically possible for a 14yr old to do this
yes im 14 and building a portable, ig it really doesnt matter about the age, as long as you're competent, did your research and fully understand what you're doing you should be fine
the rest of your questions can be answered by looking around on the forum for more than 10 minutes, a lot of your questions have dedicated threads too
also i dont recommend buying a 3d printer just for this project, there are plenty of services that can do it for you for cheap, way better than buying a 3d printer and then wasting time figuring out how to get decent print, also probably just learn a bit of basic electronics before hopping in instead of learning while you go