Question How easily would I be able to sell a wii portable?

Portables
For the moment… none.
I would like to build and sell a Wii portable. However I don’t know if people would buy it, I don’t want to spend €550 and not be able to sell it. So can you sell a wii portable easily? Also I live in Europe so it would have to be in the eu.

Last edited:
Portables
You could do a commission find someone you know that wants one then secure a payment after that start building it. That’s how I sold a gwii and ps2 portable

Portables
Well your going to have to take a risk and invest in building it then try selling it.

MP3

Portables
Just gonna throw this out there. You really shouldn't sell your first portable, it's a bad idea for a multitude of reasons. There's a lot of weird stuff and tricks to figure out with assembly, your first attempt is really a learning experience and might have some issues that pop up down the road. This isn't a hobby you should get into with the sole intention of selling finished units, it's gonna take a bit before you can build up your quality of work to something you can truly stand behind in the hands of other people.

Portables
Just gonna throw this out there. You really shouldn't sell your first portable, it's a bad idea for a multitude of reasons. There's a lot of weird stuff and tricks to figure out with assembly, your first attempt is really a learning experience and might have some issues that pop up down the road. This isn't a hobby you should get into with the sole intention of selling finished units, it's gonna take a bit before you can build up your quality of work to something you can truly stand behind in the hands of other people.
Great stuff that you mentioned, before I sold my first portable I had already built 4 for myself, a lot of responsibility when selling to someone else.