How bad can i screw it up

Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
Kit is winging its way to me now, so the nerves have started to set in.
I dont mind killing wiis whilst building this, but my concern is, if i mess up the wii trim/relocations, is there any chance of ruining the bitbuilt parts that will be attached to the wii?

Welcome! And to answer your question, of course you can...any pcb can be fried or compromised if you dont know what your doing or if you make a mistake. Stuff like mis-probing with a multimeter, bridging, shorting, slipping with the soldering iron, lifting pads are the reality of learning how to solder proficiently. That said, take your time, read the instructions, view other ppl's gboy builds and ask questions BEFORE you attempt anything you are unsure of. The community will bend over backwards to help you. Good luck on your build! :)

Portables
Just ordered a G-Boy
Welcome! And to answer your question, of course you can...any pcb can be fried or compromised if you dont know what your doing or if you make a mistake. Stuff like mis-probing with a multimeter, bridging, shorting, slipping with the soldering iron, lifting pads are the reality of learning how to solder proficiently. That said, take your time, read the instructions, view other ppl's gboy builds and ask questions BEFORE you attempt anything you are unsure of. The community will bend over backwards to help you. Good luck on your build! :)
Thanks dude.

Basically ive trimmed the wii, fairly happy with it. Just hoping it doesn't cause a failure. Hate not being able to test before hand lol! However, such is modding life i guess!

Supremely excited to get going on it!

I may have orderd an extra two wiis to trim so i can pick the best lol!

Hahaha, I did the same, whenever I mod a new console I am not familiar with always order two or more just in case! :)