Help. Voltage Lines Shorted

This is my first time posting sorry for anything wrong.

I trimmed my 6 layer Wii and relocated the U9 chip because my U10 broke.

The 1.15v, 1v and 1.8v lines are all reading as continuous to ground. 3.3v is not reading as continuous but has low resistance.

What do I do to fix this.

The gray wire is for the U9 3.3 lead and the floating copper one is for Reset

Attachments

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
sandy bois,
cover the wii in tape, and then get some sand paper, starting at 400, and then working your way up to 800

then check voltage lines, and then if doesn't work, repeat with 800, if it doesn't go away after a bit, go up to like 1000 or maybe 1200, but MAKE SURE YOU HAVE RESPIRATORY PROTECTION ALONG WITH EYE PROTECTION, AND GLOVES.

sandy bois,
cover the wii in tape, and then get some sand paper, starting at 400, and then working your way up to 800

then check voltage lines, and then if doesn't work, repeat with 800, if it doesn't go away after a bit, go up to like 1000 or maybe 1200, but MAKE SURE YOU HAVE RESPIRATORY PROTECTION ALONG WITH EYE PROTECTION, AND GLOVES.
Thank you.

I have sanded down each side. They are very smooth but the lines are still shorted.

1.15v is 24 ohm
3.3v fluctuates around 9k ohm
1v is 7 ohm

What else can I do

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Did you put tape over the cpu and gpu before you trimmed? If you don't, metal dust can get under there and short stuff under the chips

Did you put tape over the cpu and gpu before you trimmed? If you don't, metal dust can get under there and short stuff under the chips
Yeah, I covered it in duct tape. Is there any way to clean it just to be sure that there is none underneath

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
First I would check to see that they are actually shorted. 24 ohms might be normal, but 7 is iffy. I've never worked with a 6 layer board though, someone else would have to check theirs to see what the values should be. I assume it would be different than a stock board.

First I would check to see that they are actually shorted. 24 ohms might be normal, but 7 is iffy. I've never worked with a 6 layer board though, someone else would have to check theirs to see what the values should be. I assume it would be different than a stock board.
Would I be able to do that or do I have to wait for someone else to test theirs

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I just checked with an untrimmed 6 layer, and I get 7 ohms from the 1v line, 21 ohms in the 1.15v line, and 29 ohms on the left 1.8v line, so you should be good :)