Question HELP PROJECT PS2 PORTABLE MODEL 77004

Hello everyone, given that this is my first PS2 portable project, I wanted to know some tips on how to do this at both the video level and the sound level. First of all, at the time I wanted to increase, and to decrease the volume using keys without a potentiometer, only keys I wanted to know how to do all your help will be very useful.
I give you the link of my current project

To increase and decrease volume using key presses, I would suggest using digital potentiometers, and maybe an audio amp, don't know how exactly you plan on using the audio out, but this is a way.

About the digital pot, you can find easy tutorials around, and if you plan on using an audio amp, I would suggest using PAM8403, it's cheap and works well with low power consumption. Just get the L and R outs through the digital pot, and then to the audio amp.

Hi good morning thanks for the answer, as for the audio I would like to increase and decrease the volume through keys, I have recommended in the forum an audio potentiometer. Mini 2 * 3W @ 4Ω PAM8803 Class D Audio Amplifier Board 3W + 3W AMP For AVR PIC to buy on ebay of course already purchased, which can be adjusted by increasing volume keys and volume down and connect it with two mini speakers that then when I connect the 3.5 audio jack, turn off the main audio activating the headphones is good as an idea? Obviously always adjusting the audio via keys.

That board already does the job for you, already does the digi pot work lol, much better. I don't know all it's versions but some already come with built in headphone jacks, but they are more expensive (The only ones that sell in my country unfortunelly).
Sounds neat, it's a good idea, when you plug in the headphone it should cut the mini speakers.

Okey thanks for the audio I will always do digital audio with volume adjustment, through keys then the display is fine the one shown on video would be a 16: 9 tft monitor with 800x480 resolution, If I'm not mistaken or I have to buy a quality monitor, higher with HDMI connection? However the 7-inch tft monitor connected it directly to the motherboard in composite video on pin number 6 while the display is in rgb mode, and I also wanted to put an HDMI socket I wanted to do a sort of hybrid console type nintendo switch according to you as an idea is fine?:rothink:

Last edited: