Question Help needed

Paulo

Hello again.
In my previous post I had some issues with the sound and nothing seemed to solve it, I tried multiple amps and speakers with no luck.
That just left me with a solution, buy a new Wii and try again.
I instaled PortablizeMii sucessfuly, trimmed the Wii and crossed my fingers.
This time everything works well, sound and video work well (wich confirms that my old trim had some kind of problem that made issues with the sound) but....
But the Wii only works for around 5 seconds and then freezes! :facepalm:
Sometimes more than 5 seconds, other times it instantly freezes.
I get the splash screen, the PortablizeMii menu appears, the wallpaper animation starts along with the sound but then the screen locks, the sound freezes as well and makes some weird loop.
The wiimote keeps connected after freezing but pressing the buttons wont do anything.
Now the weirdest parts:
If I remove the USB and then press the button to go to the Wii menu it gives me an error that the system files are corrupted!
If I turn on the Wii while holding the reset button, I can navigate the priiloader menu and it doesnt crash, although some of the options like homebrew channel wont do anything, it just gives a black screen.
Im using the same regs and wiring of my previous Wii and it worked well (just with static sound), it never crashed so I think that I can rule that out.
Its the same USB stick, a SanDisk cruzer fit 64gb, formated in the same way as before so I think I can rule that out as well.
After installing PortablizeMii, I tested with super Mario sunshine and also worked properly with no freezing.
This is again a 6 layers board, instaled nowifi IOS.
I dont give up easily but I'm starting to feel realy discouraged.
Any ideas on what it could be?
Thanks
Edit: Sorry for the long post :awesome: