help me

ps2 portable

• help me

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • help me

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
Hi everyone, I need help, I'm trying to make a portable ps2 but I do not know how to do it. I have a little experience with solder I think this helps, but I do not know anything else. Could someone help me please?

OBS: I'm br and I'm using google translator to communicate if I have something wrong in the message sa know.

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
If you're serious, start by watching all the videos in the Electronics 101 section. Continue reading all the threads in the Electronics 101 subforum. Then learn how to use tools like a soldering iron, multimeter, and dremel. Practice soldering on scrap electronics. Then thoroughly read through the PS2 trimming guide and become familiar with it. Read through every worklog you can find on this site to get an idea how the process of building a portable is done.

Only after you've done all of that, create a worklog of your own and you can ask questions there provided it isn't an obvious question that can be found via google or something you should have read on the forums. There are very little handouts in a project such as this, you will need to do a lot of work on your own. Members here love to help others but only if they help themselves first. Good luck!