Solved headache problem about self-soldered pms

xsping

i already made 2 gman pms, no issue about them, they work very well, but when i program third pms, troubles came, i already sufferred 3 days for troubleshooting, and killed 4 pic16, including the two on the good pms board, when programming, sometimes it showed format %x on screen, and warning debug bit is set on taget image, the light on the pms board did not turns on. I try to program new pic16 on empty board,it is still same problem, i wanna konw what i can do to confirm the pic16 is dead, because the new pic16 have the same issue, any advise will be appreciated

remark:picture upload ,i test the new pic16 on the good working pms, it did not work. and simutanously, i test the good-programming pic16 on anothor non-working pms board, it did not work either, more frustrated thing happened when i soldered the good-programming pic16 on the original pms board, it was fucking dead,even though i can program to the before-good-proramming pic16 as shown on pictrure,the lights never turn on and it stop working. Then I check both two pms boards, the output votage from the power supply ic is 4.2 v when powering pms from charge pin, it is normal,and no short on all the capacitors

thanks,god, i have no choice, so relocate all parts to a empty board, programming pic16 again, lights fucking turn on cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Gonna need them photos when you can get a working upload

xsping

i really need help to get out of the misery, today i reprogrammed all the “damaged”pic16,but all 4 pic16 programming good,no any error. however when i resoldered pic16 to pms board,it did not work,one board light on,but it turns tobe white light,i test all 4 pic16, all different situations, bright white light or sparkling yellow light, pms never work. Another pms board,lights never turn on, no matter when programming or connect charge power. it deeply confused me . i wish someone can help me
remark : one board did work before.i do not know why this happens

Last edited: