Question having problems with letter bombing the wii

I'm trying to letter bomb the Wii for my first Wii portable but the red letter with the bomb won't show up. can I get some help?

Three things you should probably try are to make sure your Wii is on the latest firmware, make sure your are connected to wifi, and try retyping in your MAC Address into letterbomb.

Two of the three things are working the third one I can't test right now because my brother is using the internet cable and it won't work wirelessly. I will ask him if I can use it. thanks for the help!

Ethan

Yes it is needed, have you made sure your calendar is up to date? and not all SD cards will work.

troubleshooting this type of problem is faster on discord. you can get answers and help faster.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Yes it is needed, have you made sure your calendar is up to date? and not all SD cards will work.

troubleshooting this type of problem is faster on discord. you can get answers and help faster.

Very much this. If the Wii system date is wrong, the letterbomb won't show up at all. Also even if the date is set correctly, you may have to go forward or backward a day or two due to timezones.

It is up to date and I'm pretty sure its the right card I'm using a SanDisk card. is that the right one?