Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

So, Im putting together my DigiKey order, and the only things I have left are the barrel jack and power supply, and I'm not quite sure I understand how the measurements work. In the guide, what does the 8mm mean for the barreljack, is that the outer diameter, the depth? I just want to make sure I don't end up having to make a second order

vcesne

Hello everybody,

I am beginning this mod and I have a question. Is the U10 relocation necessary for this mod?

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Thank you for your answer.

I have lost my U10 chip. Is it to possible to buy another one somewhere?
you can use the U9, too. I have a lot of them, if you are from europe. Otherwise somebody on discord might help you out.

vcesne

you can use the U9, too. I have a lot of them, if you are from europe. Otherwise somebody on discord might help you out.
I destroy the U9 too when I trim the board. I am from France. I send you a PM.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Thanks, and yeah I should've mentioned I'd seen that page but was unsure what actual value resistors were used instead of those super precise resistances. I'll just buy some RVL-PSU instead - see you all in 2 months when they arrive :P

Nold

Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Thanks, and yeah I should've mentioned I'd seen that page but was unsure what actual value resistors were used instead of those super precise resistances. I'll just buy some RVL-PSU instead - see you all in 2 months when they arrive :P
Hey emu, nice to see you around [don't know if you remember me from gcforever back in the day - lol] - Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/problems. :mrgreen:

Portables
1 (Aran)
20201201_225417.jpg

these are the resistor values im using on mine

Hey emu, nice to see you around [don't know if you remember me from gcforever back in the day - lol] - Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/problems. :mrgreen:
Yup I definitely remember you :)

I also just realised I'd bought a RVL Power Management System a while back, I might use that if it's possible to do so without a battery.

Nold

Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Actually, I guess you could just short the on pins without removing any components, it should work out of 12V(since it is needed for sound/wii2hdmi/sensorbar), but it has to be tested.

Would be nicer to reprogram the PMS however.

Last edited:

Nold

Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Actually, I guess you could just short the on pins without removing any components, it should work out of 12V(since it is needed for sound/wii2hdmi/sensorbar), but it has to be tested.
FYI: The Audio Amp can be driven with 5V it will just be quiter. wii2hdmi also just needs 5V [actually 3v3 but they have their own regulator onboard]

My bad, I should have check my infos, thank you.

To be a bit more explicit, you would need to either bridge the 2 pins on the U3 (enable and vin pins, could be done on any regulator, but easier on the boost one), or put 5v on the resistor near the PIC (could be found on top of C26 ie).

RVL_PMS__03934.1581928041.png

I haven't started my built yet, but I want to get everything right in my head. I can't seem to find where the mote sinc button comes from, not on this page, the 4 and 6 layer trim guides.