Hey everyone! I decided it would be a good idea to start a worklog, since I only have a vague idea of what I'm doing and this is gonna require a lot of help. I'm hoping this worklog will help out those of you willing to help me out. Features: - 5.6" Screen - OM6 Trim (unless there's a trim more suitable for beginners. U10 Relo is proving to be quite the challenge) - 3DS Buttons and Sliders (thanks to Madmorda and Jeff for their models) - GC+ (+ other community made boards when the shop opens up again?) - 3D Printed Case - probably a lot of spaghetti wiring and super glue ("it's a feature") No idea what I'm gonna do for batteries. That seems to be the one thing that's stumping me rn, as I have no idea how they work. Here are some pictures of the case thus far: Front Panel Back Panel It's nowhere near finished, as I still need to add tons of things. It's not bad for now, though. Just a little rough around the edges, considering the fact that I made it in Tinkercad. For the ABXY and D-Pad, I’ll be using these New 3DS XL boards: I'm pretty sure Madmorda used these in her Wii S Lite, but I'm not sure how she did it. I have no idea where I can solder to on these That's all for now. I'll be posting here often with various progress updates and dumb questions. I've attached the case files if anybody want's to take a closer look and let me know of certain issues and whatnot. Thank you so much for the help you guys have already given me. I know I've been asking for a lot of it. This community is so amazing.