Release GC2Wiimote - beta

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
gc2wiimote config said no game in wbfs folder,but actually there are many games in wbfs,and the arrow can not go up and down in the config program, and after install gc2wiimote, wii chose any wii game, screen goes to no signal
Oh boy. Are these Chinese or Japanese games?

xsping

Oh boy. Are these Chinese or Japanese games?
Japanese and chinese, i test the game with real wiimote,very intresting,the game actually running,it sounds audio,but no picture, so i delete gc2wiimote file in sneek folder, wii game go back to normal

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Japanese and chinese, i test the game with real wiimote,very intresting,the game actually running,it sounds audio,but no picture, so i delete gc2wiimote file in sneek folder, wii game go back to normal
Uhmmm are you using VGA patches? Or were you using them before?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
i use wii2hdmi module,and did not install vga patch for this wii
Uhm it seems like the hack is wrongly trying to enable VGA patches even if it shouldn't. I will check what's going and release a patch soon.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Wow this is awesome! Does Xenoblade work with this?
I can't speak for the entire game, but I was able to get through the first half hour or so without issues. You need to use the nunchuk controls because classic controller doesn't work yet, but it worked fine for me.

Dango

I can't speak for the entire game, but I was able to get through the first half hour or so without issues. You need to use the nunchuk controls because classic controller doesn't work yet, but it worked fine for me.
Sweet! Now all I gotta do is build a portable

l0nk

Hi, first of all, thanks for developing this coding masterpiece :D
I had some problems with the installation, but i got it up and running, i've played AC: City Folk and Xenoblade Chronicles and everything was Ok until i tried to go Online.
The game directly says i'm not connected, i don't know if it's a emuNAND problem, a PortablizeMii or if i'm stupid and there's an obvious fix i cannot see.
Cheese Installer was configured on WiFi on, the Wii is non portablized, and USB Loader GX can get online.
I have a Wimmfii patched ISO

Last edited:

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hi, first of all, thanks for developing this coding masterpiece :D
I had some problems with the installation, but i got it up and running, i've played AC: City Folk and Xenoblade Chronicles and everything was Ok until i tried to go Online.
The game directly says i'm not connected, i don't know if it's a emuNAND problem, a PortablizeMii or if i'm stupid and there's an obvious fix i cannot see.
Cheese Installer was configured on WiFi on, the Wii is non portablized, and USB Loader GX can get online.
I have a Wimmfii patched ISO
When you downloaded portablizemii, did you specify that you wanted to keep WiFi functionalities? If not, the emunand included in the pack has NoWiFi IOSes installed, patching out the WiFi module.

l0nk

When you downloaded portablizemii, did you specify that you wanted to keep WiFi functionalities? If not, the emunand included in the pack has NoWiFi IOSes installed, patching out the WiFi module.
Yes, i selected WiFi on while downloading PortablizeMii, and specified that i want to keep WiFi funtionalities in Cheese Installer.
I can download covers inside PortablizeMii, but when i enter City Folk and try to go online, it automatically disconnects me.
I've imported my SYSCONF, so i think my WiFi should be registered on EmuNand right?
Edit: I tried connecting to Smash Brawl too, via Portablize and USB Loader GX, USB got online with SysNand, Portablize couldn't with EmuNand, i'll try later Brawl with EmuNand on USB
Edit2: The emuNand seems to not work with Brawl if using USB Loader GX, maybe is the Special Nand, or is GC2Wiimote, although if loaded with PortablizeMii it loads correctly

Last edited:

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Yes, i selected WiFi on while downloading PortablizeMii, and specified that i want to keep WiFi funtionalities in Cheese Installer.
I can download covers inside PortablizeMii, but when i enter City Folk and try to go online, it automatically disconnects me.
I've imported my SYSCONF, so i think my WiFi should be registered on EmuNand right?
Edit: I tried connecting to Smash Brawl too, via Portablize and USB Loader GX, USB got online with SysNand, Portablize couldn't with EmuNand, i'll try later Brawl with EmuNand on USB
Edit2: The emuNand seems to not work with Brawl if using USB Loader GX, maybe is the Special Nand, or is GC2Wiimote, although if loaded with PortablizeMii it loads correctly
Uhm it's hard to tell what's going on. Can you contact me on Discord so I can try to help you more efficiently?

There is a way to make a video tutorial or a screenshot tutorial? Because i'm totally lost about how to install it.
Also, my iOS is patched for RiiConnect24, does this patch coexist with RiiConnect24?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
There is a way to make a video tutorial or a screenshot tutorial? Because i'm totally lost about how to install it.
Also, my iOS is patched for RiiConnect24, does this patch coexist with RiiConnect24?
There is no easy tutorial as of now.
Uhm for that you would need to have that ios installed on the emunand

This is some great work Aurelio, I've been looking forward to this release.
Btw, after classic controller and motion plus, any plans to incorporate balance board support? :XD:

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Balance board support won't happen because then we'll have to put an extra warning in front of the "don't throw your Wiimote at your little brother" warning telling you to not stand on your portable.

Hello from Spain. Sorry for my english.

I have followed all the steps but can't play any Wii Game with my wireless Gamecube controller. I have remapped 3 games :New super Mario Bross, super Mario Galaxy and Mario kart. Only the last one works, but i didn't know that Gamecube controller was natively compatible with this Game.

Perhaps gc2wiimote is not compatible with wireless Gamecube controler?

Please help me.

Best regards

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Uhm this is news to me, but yeah, I have never tried a wavebird, so it might be incompatibile. Can you check if it works with a standard controller?

Uhm this is news to me, but yeah, I have never tried a wavebird, so it might be incompatibile. Can you check if it works with a standard controller?
Not right now, but I'm going to ask a friend for one.

Could It work with a classic controller connected to the wiimote?

Last edited: