Release GC2Wiimote - beta

If it's using the stock wiimote it means that you have not replaced kernel.bin with the one from the hack
I changed the kernel.bin I had in the sneek folder, the kernelk.bin that you sent along with the hack, then I loaded New Mario by the postloader setting (Neeck20 \ FAT32), actually it stops the wii remote from working when it enters "Neeck20" NSWITCH "just because I'm inside Neeck20's emulated system menu NSWITCH" I can't move with the game cube control to access New Mario's game, getting the cursor locked.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I changed the kernel.bin I had in the sneek folder, the kernelk.bin that you sent along with the hack, then I loaded New Mario by the postloader setting (Neeck20 \ FAT32), actually it stops the wii remote from working when it enters "Neeck20" NSWITCH "just because I'm inside Neeck20's emulated system menu NSWITCH" I can't move with the game cube control to access New Mario's game, getting the cursor locked.
Ah, you are not booting directly in the game, but in nswitch's menu first. The hack doesn't support that because it doesn't emulate the wiimote out of the games. You need to either check if there's a way to automatically skip nswitch's menu, or use portablizemii.

One question if I install portablizemii will I be required to use only it, or will I be able to use everything else I already use on wii? like if I want to join the home brew channel, wii menu ...

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
One question if I install portablizemii will I be required to use only it, or will I be able to use everything else I already use on wii? like if I want to join the home brew channel, wii menu ...
You can run everything you want. Tbh in your case I would simply copy the content of the COPY_TO_USB folder to your drive and run postloader from there.

@Aurelio We think the same hehheheh, that's exactly what I did, including loading the disc straight from the postloader you sent inside the emulated nand, only that mario galaxy and paper mario gave black screen and new mario he even appears the warning screens of at first, but then it was black screen.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
@Aurelio We think the same hehheheh, that's exactly what I did, including loading the disc straight from the postloader you sent inside the emulated nand, only that mario galaxy and paper mario gave black screen and new mario he even appears the warning screens of at first, but then it was black screen.
I am honestly nit sure of what's going on and it's hard to tell. Make sure you get a working portablizemii setup and thrn install the hack

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Where it says "Wiimote extension" make sure you have nunchuck selected. Then scroll down past the shaajes of the Wii remote and the nunchuck controls will be there. It's an easy thing to miss, the menu doesn't look like it scrolls.

@PanPeople managed to make it work by Game Cube control? the most I could do was load the game by postloader, but the game was on a black screen, without hacking the game worked normally on the postloader.

@antonioks Even i have a crapy drive (Sandisk) i was able to launch ben 10 alien force force game with and without hack
I tried it with a kingston flash drive, a multlaser flash drive and a 500gb HD silme save external hard drive and all gave a black screen when I was going to load the game with the hack, without the hack they loaded the game very strange indeed. Thanks for the info.

@Aurelio I tested with another USB stick, this time an 8gb Sandisk, in fat32 that I use for ps2 OPl LOader, and had the same result, with bt.bin, when I load New Mario the remote crashes, loads the warning to I use wii remote and when it will load the game from the black screen with the flashing light flashing as if I was loading data, if I remove bt.bin from the folder the game loads normally with the wii remote, I am using the postloader that has on PorftasblizeMii, to load the game of the two palm trees. Apparently the problem is with "bt.bin", IOS wouldn't be because it loads the game the same way without bt.bin.

xsping

If it's using the stock wiimote it means that you have not replaced kernel.bin with the one from the hack
gc2wiimote config said no game in wbfs folder,but actually there are many games in wbfs,and the arrow can not go up and down in the config program, and after install gc2wiimote, wii chose any wii game, screen goes to no signal

Attachments