Finished this up real quick as a present for my brother. He has a few of the virtual console SNES games, and we recently replaced these cheap knockoff controllers with official ones, so I decided to reuse them rather than throw them out. Pretty crappy internals since I did it all at once late at night, just some enameled 38ga wire to all the convenient test points. Still works though All closed up, actually looks half decent, especially since it was a 20ish minute job! I used some of the screw posts inside as a strain relief as well, so no worries on ripping the cable out. Works much better than a gc controller for vc games.