GC+ / PowerMii

If you are trying to ask a question, could you be a lot more specific? I am not even sure what you are asking. Forums are not like texting where you can do stuff like that. You need to be clear with questions so people can best answer your question without confusion. And this is good also for people who have the same question but do not know it has already been asked before. So could you please rephrase your question?

Noah

retired
Portables
If you are trying to ask a question, could you be a lot more specific? I am not even sure what you are asking. Forums are not like texting where you can do stuff like that. You need to be clear with questions so people can best answer your question without confusion. And this is good also for people who have the same question but do not know it has already been asked before. So could you please rephrase your question?
These are the buying/selling forums. He's looking to buy a GC+ and a PowerMii. I'm not sure how that was hard to understand?

@Adam Hudson although the store is down right now, I still have a bunch of GC+ boards. You can PM me and we can work something out.

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
This is the buying forum. He's trying to buy a PowerMii or a GC+.

You are correct about GC+ not being in stock, hopefully someone can help you out on that front. About the PowerMii (assuming you're talking about PowerMii full and not PowerMii lite), it's not released yet. If you talk to Aurelio it shouldn't be too late to get on the waiting list to get one from the first batch. If you're talking about PowerMii lite, you should talk to Noah.

EDIT: ninja'd

I guess I was the only one slightly confused. I thought he was asking for a gc+ and powermii in one board which isn't a thing. As long as you guys understand it, it does not matter.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
PowerMii is not for sale yet. The list for the first batch is not open yet (except for the ones who already anticipated a bit to get hings started)

Thanks, I appreciate it I'll send you a pm. I didn't really phrase my question well but yeah I was looking to buy either or both, though the PowerMii isn't essential. I'm working on my first portable currently and just know when I get to the point of adding a controller it will be a ton easier to use a GC+.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
I'm also interested in buying a GC+. What do those cost?
GC+ if I remember cost around $12 Something, and then with shipping it comes out to around $15

But that was on their last batch, something might have changed, like, Parts might cost more, and such.

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
I'm also interested in buying a GC+. What do those cost?
Instead of jumping on someone else's post about buying a GC+, it would be better if you made your own thread. Or wait for the store to re- open.