GC Nano - The Worlds Smallest Gamecube

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
could you possibly give me a link to all the parts aswell as possibly make a video on on how to asemble it in-depth
The Bill Of Materials (BOM) in my initial post has everything needed to build one. There is no step-by-step tutorial, as this is an extremely complex build that should only be attempted by those with extensive knowledge of the Wii's anatomy. All the information needed to build one can be found through the Definitive Trimming Guide and Compendium. If you're a beginner in the hobby, I'd highly recommend starting with something low-cost / low-complexity like the Noldendo Miicro. It's a great way to get your feet wet with the hobby without spending a ton of money, and most of it is pretty well explained.

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Original post has been updated with the new version 1.1 files of the GC Nano.

So what's changed?

• The case was rebuilt from scratch using fusion so there is now a full STEP file for the community to use for editing.
  • Top shell has been completely reworked to accommodate new parts as well as to be easier to print.
  • The Jewel is now a separate part. The jewel is designed to be glued in place in the top shell.
  • The LED guide is now a separate part. This press-fits into the LED guide area and should be printed in clear filament.
  • The HDMI mount has been reworked and is now more sturdy and allows for cleaner fitment. The HDMI port mounts from the underside.
  • Bottom shell has had the fan grille removed along with some minor changes overall for better fitment.

1692314834199.png

1692314858285.png

Original post has been updated with the new version 1.1 files of the GC Nano.

So what's changed?

• The case was rebuilt from scratch using fusion so there is now a full STEP file for the community to use for editing.
  • Top shell has been completely reworked to accommodate new parts as well as to be easier to print.
  • The Jewel is now a separate part. The jewel is designed to be glued in place in the top shell.
  • The LED guide is now a separate part. This press-fits into the LED guide area and should be printed in clear filament.
  • The HDMI mount has been reworked and is now more sturdy and allows for cleaner fitment. The HDMI port mounts from the underside.
  • Bottom shell has had the fan grille removed along with some minor changes overall for better fitment.

View attachment 29382
View attachment 29383
these new STLs look Sickkk! I noticed that the HDMI mount doesn't have prebuilt supports, what prusa/slic3r support settings do you recommend? thx!

Where do you get the headphone jack to GameCube controller for the gc nano or do you have to make your own?