Question GC Joysticks

From what I’ve been able to tell, in pretty much any Wii/GameCube portable, you’re going to have two joysticks: one main joystick and one c-stick. I was looking at the motherboard for a GameCube controller, and I saw that only the c-stick looked like it could be feasibly removed for use in my Wii portable, whereas the main stick is built in, and I wouldn’t know the first thing about removing it, or even if I could and still have it work. Since that’s the case, how should I go about getting my joysticks? Should I buy two controllers, just for the c-sticks, or is there somewhere else I should get them from or some other kind of joystick to get? Out of deep respect for the GameCube, I am only buying an official controller, and since I am taking it apart, I am only buying one that is broken, but I’d still rather buy only one if I can help it, especially if so much of it will just go to waste.

Oh, I see now. Thanks. I guess I was looking at the image wrong. I actually found a couple GC replacement joysticks for sale, so I’ll just use those.