Solved [GC+] A question regarding double tact

Hey!!

Today, I finally soldered up my GC+ in an attempt to finish this project today, but to my dismay even though i think I ordered the version of the GC+ with resisters presoldered for the double tact mod, my soft press doesn't seem to be registering at all for either L or R? On my testing homebrew the number fluctuates between 000 and 001 regardless of whether I'm pressing. What might I be doing wrong? Any errors that would make sense with this besides my tacts not working (I checked they are)

Thanks so much!!

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Hey!!

Today, I finally soldered up my GC+ in an attempt to finish this project today, but to my dismay even though i think I ordered the version of the GC+ with resisters presoldered for the double tact mod, my soft press doesn't seem to be registering at all for either L or R? On my testing homebrew the number fluctuates between 000 and 001 regardless of whether I'm pressing. What might I be doing wrong? Any errors that would make sense with this besides my tacts not working (I checked they are)

Thanks so much!!
What's the button connected to? Unlike all the other buttons, L and R buttons have to be connected to 3.3V