Discussion GBOY Selling Group

Hey guys!

I'm completely new here and want to make a portable Wii...
But I can't make one myself and here's why:
1. I'm only 13, I can't solder, or use a big spinning saw.
2. I'm broke.
3. No 3D Printer.
Sorry if I'm being strict.
But I am looking for help on make one! The portable will be called...You guessed it-MiiWii24!
I will make a drawing concept on what it will look like and post it here.
Jobs:
1. Soldering, Cutting and Wires.
2. 3D Printing (I'll make cads, So I'm not being useless.)
3. Painting.
4. Software.

I WILL REALLY APRECIATE ANY HELP AND PUT YOUR NAME IN CREDITS!!

Thank ALL of you.
-Striik3OutMods

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Welcome to the community!

If I'm being blatantly honest, I highly doubt that anyone is going to essentially build you a free Wii portable. Portables cost hundreds of dollars in parts and many, many hours of labor and love, and time is not cheap. I understand that you are young and lacking the necessary skills and resources needed to build a portable, but there is only one way to learn, my friend.

Do your best to start saving up money. I know getting money at that age is a bit rough, but if you're truly driven to do this project, you'll find a way. About the soldering and the dremel-ing: again, only one way to learn! If you're genuinely interested in this hobby (and electronics in general), these are both essential tools that you will likely use more than any other took at your workbench. For the 3D printing, you can either commission someone (either here or through an online service), or you can have your stuff printed by JLCPCB or PCBWay, although the latter two are a bit more costly.

So, unless you're offering paid jobs, I think your best bet is to start your learning now; it's even better to start when you're this young, I started soldering when I was around your age too!

dababy

Hey @Striik3OutMods I read your post and think I may be able to help with the 3d printing bit of your project. pm'd me if your interested

BasicBass

DO NOT BUY/SELL WITH USER
I can help out with the trimming service if you need one