Question GameCube laser problem

Hi,i had a lot of problems with two disc drives:
The first was working fine,with the xeno installed,and everithing was perfect,
But a day the xeno gc stopped working(by it's own),Like it wasn't installed,so i tried To solder in the other side of the board,directly To the IC,but i bridged some IC pins and removing that solder is likely impossible,
So here come the second disc drive,that i'm testing before installing the xeno gc,and stangely the disc spins for a while,but the laser doesn't turn on,so the disc can't ne found,the laser works for sure,it is clean,and the trimmer is set To 180 ohms,what can it be?And if u have a skill To remove the solder from an IC,please teach me...

Hi,i had a lot of problems with two disc drives:
The first was working fine,with the xeno installed,and everithing was perfect,
But a day the xeno gc stopped working(by it's own),Like it wasn't installed,so i tried To solder in the other side of the board,directly To the IC,but i bridged some IC pins and removing that solder is likely impossible,
So here come the second disc drive,that i'm testing before installing the xeno gc,and stangely the disc spins for a while,but the laser doesn't turn on,so the disc can't ne found,the laser works for sure,it is clean,and the trimmer is set To 180 ohms,what can it be?And if u have a skill To remove the solder from an IC,please teach me...
Solderwiiiiiiiiiiick.

Edit: aka desoldering braid.
20160627153333_966.jpg

Thanks guys but with the solderwick the solder will not remove,i tried with fluxed wires and it didn't worked,anyway i threw(is threw the past of throw?)the twoo pcbs away because they had other problems that i'm not listing here,now i'm trying to find a new drive or a new pcb,thanks the same

Thanks guys but with the solderwick the solder will not remove,i tried with fluxed wires and it didn't worked,anyway i threw(is threw the past of throw?)the twoo pcbs away because they had other problems that i'm not listing here,now i'm trying to find a new drive or a new pcb,thanks the same
Threw is the past tense of throw. Yay! English! I wish you luck with your next attempt.