GameCube Controller Ports

Portables
sin(π)
Hey guys, I'm looking for a few GameCube controller ports for the portable that I plan to build. The picture isn't my wii and mine came without them. I really don't know how much people are willing to sell them for so shoot me a PM and we can haggle up a price. (btw what does WTB mean, everyone has that in their title and I'm not sure if I need it in mine)
Part.jpg

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
WTB means "want to buy" and WTS means "want to sell" :)
I would recommend getting your trim working first. I have no idea how far along you are, but if you haven't trimmed it yet, you may end up needing to trim more than one wii and could end up with ports on your next one.

Portables
sin(π)
WTB means "want to buy" and WTS means "want to sell" :)
I would recommend getting your trim working first. I have no idea how far along you are, but if you haven't trimmed it yet, you may end up needing to trim more than one wii and could end up with ports on your next one.
I see what you mean, my hope was not to mess up the Wii that I bought but I guess you're right. On that note, how to delete post?

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I see what you mean, my hope was not to mess up the Wii that I bought but I guess you're right. On that note, how to delete post?
You can't. Your mistakes are here forever.