GameBoy in a TI-83 calculator

Woz

Hey everyone, just thought I'd finally share my completed GameBoy mod slash tutorial. All I did to make this was gut an old TI-83 calculator and stuff a GBA sp inside of it. It's an easy project and was a lot of fun to make. The tutorial isn't super detailed but it's something that would have definitely saved me some time when I was trying to figure out how to build mine. I made it because all of my friends would constantly ask me how I did it and any explanation I gave could never do it justice. I just hope that it inspires some kid to make one of their own someday :D

Anyways, here are some pictures and the youtube video:

Noah

retired
Portables
Mods like this are always so neat. I remember seeing an SP put inside of a PokeDex toy or something of the like. Great job and nice tutorial!

If you wanted, you could repost the video in the guide submissions forum and we could probably put it in the guide hub and later wiki.

Woz

Mods like this are always so neat. I remember seeing an SP put inside of a PokeDex toy or something of the like. Great job and nice tutorial!

If you wanted, you could repost the video in the guide submissions forum and we could probably put it in the guide hub and later wiki.
Sweet, I'll go do that