Question Gameboy advanced so price help?

i bought a gameboy advanced sp and I’m really curious of the value and if I overplayed or got a good deal

It’s a light blue with ags 101
The stickers are missing off it but all damage is cosmetic only it works perfectly fine

What is the average price it would go for?

I wouldn’t really be upset if I overplayed since I just wanted a system that wasn’t to hard on my eyes but played the gameboy games in color so it’s not like I bought it for a collection (I love my backlit gameboy pocket but I want to play dancing furby in color with a lit up screen)

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I believe my local game store sells them for $40 or so regardless of the model. $20 or less is a steal, and imho $25-35 is a good deal, and up to $45-50 is fair for both parties depending on the condition.

This is based on where I live, but I know different areas can have very different prices on their games. Ebay has one for $40 so I wouldn't pay more than that :) hope this helped

I believe my local game store sells them for $40 or so regardless of the model. $20 or less is a steal, and imho $25-35 is a good deal, and up to $45-50 is fair for both parties depending on the condition.

This is based on where I live, but I know different areas can have very different prices on their games. Ebay has one for $40 so I wouldn't pay more than that :) hope this helped

Would you say 38$ was a fair price?
That’s how much I payed shipping was free and it came with charger and a game can’t remrmber which game but it was a Mario one

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Like Madmorda was saying, the best way to tell is to check online on places like Ebay and see what the average price is. For the condition and model you have, $38 doesn't seem like a rip off.

Like Madmorda was saying, the best way to tell is to check online on places like Ebay and see what the average price is. For the condition and model you have, $38 doesn't seem like a rip off.

Thank you!
I didn’t think it was I just know nothing about prices
It was the cheapest working ags 101 i could find on eBay
I got them to lower it by 10$ for me so that was good

And it came with charger and a game so i think I’ll be happy with it!

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
If you aren't happy with the condition, buy a replacement shell on eBay. I got one for about $12 which came with a new shell, stickers, buttons, and a glass screen cover. It feels very OEM and mine looks brand new now. It may increase the value more than what it costs to buy the new shell and it's not difficult to install.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I can second Jeff's experience. I love those replacement shells, they're very high quality and would recommend them for replacing a scratched up shell. Make sure you get one that comes with a triwing screwdriver though :)

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
You might have to invest in a new shell regardless. I have the same light blue 101 and for some reason the shell started cracking and breaking apart. I never did reshell mine. It’s currently held together with superglue. :D