G-wii for sale

Portables
Hello there!

Last year i build a G-wii for school, i have since upgraded some parts to make it a better portable, cleaned up the internals, and played a whole lot of mario kart on it. But it has been collecting some dust so i am selling it now so i can upgrade my home cinema :)

As for rep, i haven't sold anything on bitbuilt so far but i have bought from Bocu / ginger before without issues if that counts as rep, also participated in 2020 secret santa
IMG_20210130_170044.jpg

IMG_20210130_165755.jpg

Now off the G-wii, it isnt perfect but its perfectly playable so will lost both positives and negatives of it so you know what you are buying

Positives:
  • 5" VGA Screen
  • 64gb samsung evo + kingston sd adapter
  • Plays both Wii & Gamecube games
Negatives:

• Analog R & L dont work, can probably be fixed if you open it up
  • no battery indicator, i generally didnt play more then 2 hours so charging in between worked for me
  • Charging is slowish, doesnt use a PMS but the red board, so from empty to full it prolly takes more than 12 hours from what ive read on the forums
So it sure aint perfect but if you are willing to buy it you can DM me here, or on discord to discus shipping / price but i am looking for 500 euro so it isnt flawless. But if you like it like this its good, or you want to iron out the flaws of it you can certainly do that too :)

Attachments

Last edited:
If you still haven't sold this yet, how much would it be to have you fix the R & L analogs with buying it?