Model G-Wii CAD files

There hasn't been a lists of parts posted in here in a while... figured I would give it a shot. See what you guys think! I am also including the updated links to the new 4Layer shop and the other lists I have found in this thread and others.

Let me know if I missed anything! Still a noob myself and the most I have done myself is this... mind you... it was still a fun soldering kit project.

Also reference the Cool Parts Thread here.

Latest Post of STL Files from G-Man:
I've updated the GWii back to fit the new PMS-PD and RVL-PMS-2
View attachment 17169

Attachments

Last edited:
I've finally decided to officially start working on my G-Wii, and I have a question related to printing the case. Was I supposed to print two of the joystick holders? Are both GC joystick mounts identical?

There hasn't been a lists of parts posted in here in a while... figured I would give it a shot. See what you guys think! I am also including the updated links to the new 4Layer shop and the other lists I have found in this thread and others.

Let me know if I missed anything! Still a noob myself and the most I have done myself is this... mind you... it was still a fun soldering kit project.
The GWii charges over USB-C so why did you include this? Or is it necessary?

The GWii charges over USB-C so why did you include this? Or is it necessary?
Oops! I included the USB-C charger on the list but included the old one too haha. Nope should be good without it! Previous old post from G-Man:

Lithium Ion Smart charger from batteryspace https://www.batteryspace.com/smartc...polymerrechargeablebatterypack--ullisted.aspx

Hi All,
The first shoulder button had a very small "sweet spot" where the double-tact mod could be properly actuated. I fine tuned the shoulder button model and now the "sweet spot" is much larger and consistent. I only modified it by .25-.5mm in a few dimensions so this problem will depend on your printer's accuracy but I have attached the new version incase anyone has any difficulty with the old one.
Updated the list.

Last edited:
I've finally decided to officially start working on my G-Wii, and I have a question related to printing the case. Was I supposed to print two of the joystick holders? Are both GC joystick mounts identical?
I think so because you can use 2 wii nunchuck sticks so I think you can.