Question G-Wii 3D Printing

Which files do you need to print for the G-Wii? I don't have a 3D printer but if you want to print all of the files on pcbway it costs over 100$ so I'm better of getting a 3D printer. Also when I said I wouldn't post for a while I lied.

Which files do you need to print for the G-Wii? I don't have a 3D printer but if you want to print all of the files on pcbway it costs over 100$ so I'm better of getting a 3D printer. Also when I said I wouldn't post for a while I lied.
You can pay someone to print one for you too. I believe the cost can be around 30 dollars depending on who is willing to do it.

I would recommend really doing research on the forums and deep reading before posting more questions. I would suggest checking out prices and reviews on YouTube or do an internet search to check out reviews.

It is great that you have questions and are excited to learn more, but try to put that enthusiasm in the right place! Good luck and happy reading on the forums/internet! Cheers man!

you are gonna get banned, yesterday @Wesk warned you about double posting and you don't seem to be understanding