G-Boy valuation help

Hi everyone,

I have in my collection a completed G-Boy unit, one which was built by G-Man him self and then sent on to a You Tuber for review. I'm friends with the guy who reviewed it and acquired it from him as part of a trade several months ago.

However, I'm only just starting to research the G-Boy to learn more about it and love the fact that there is still so much support for it, despite the fact that production line and store has now closed. I've updated the G-Boy to RVLoader 1.3, added ROM's and played it for ages but I'm sure there's still lots more to do with it.

I'm not 100% sure at this time if I'll keep it or let it go to find a new home - it needs to be played, cherished and enjoyed, and don't always have the time to do that. Anyway, I'm just curious to know if there would be any interest in this unit and what value it holds? Can anyone help with that?

If I do decide to sell I will create a new post in the future so that it's fair to all. Please be aware that it won't get sold on this discussion thread.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

The last one I could see on ebay was sold in mid-June for 650 but I honestly think you could get substantially more than that if you are patient.

Portables
:O Really? Is there any more info on this topic anywhere?
Not officially posted on the BB forums, more being mentioning it on the discord server, there is no set date of return but several of the established modders have stuff in the works, new store as well not a BB store. 4layertech.com

That's super exciting. Hopefully I can get my hands on one soon - trying to tinker with electronics and thought this would be a fantastic project to get started on. Only issue is I can't get my hands on one, haha