G-boy rev 3 screen flickering

1NK

Ok, I'm back from sanding the edges of the board, and now the voltage I'm reading from gnd/1.15v is 63.2 ohms. Is this the right voltage? The edges of the board look a lot better now that I sanded up to 1000 grit.

BasicBass

DO NOT BUY/SELL WITH USER
that sounds about right I would plug er up now and see if it boots

1NK

Alright, I'll be back when I solder it back in.

1NK

20120109_202920.jpg

Finally.

I have my USB drive inserted with the BBLoader files on it, so I'm not sure why it says to check if there is a usb device plugged in, but this is great progress nonetheless.
I'm sure I'll run into another problem while building my g-boy where I'll make another thread, but for now I at least get to progress.

Biggest thanks to everyone that helped me in this thread. You are all truly appreciated.

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Awesome! Glad to hear that it's coming on now. Regarding the USB, did you make sure you didn't mix up D+ and D-?

1NK

From what I can tell, I have data positive and negative wired correctly.

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Okay, I looked back at the worklog and it looks like they're in the right places. Are you sure your USB is all formatted correctly? Send a screenshot of the root of the drive.

BasicBass

DO NOT BUY/SELL WITH USER
Good job man good luck with the rest of the build so far your determination and skills should be able to have you complete this project