G-Boy Issue please help.

Really sorry if this isn't the correct section for this but I've exhausted all my other options at this point.

I ordered a G-Boy Kit On 11/24/2020. I was chargered nearly 400$ for this kit as I added an additional shell too. On 1/4/21 I received notice that my order had shipped and I was very excited. 6 More months have passed and still no idea where my kit is. My tracking number shows the tracking label was created but nothing was actually shipped. I've contacted support multiple times and I've never gotten a response. I find this ridiculous and I'm not sure what to do any help would be greatly appreciated.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Yeah, it's a really shitty situation.

The only way anyone has successfully contacted Noah (the person who has your money) seems to be by sending him a DM here on the forums. Not sure if it has worked recently, but I'd reccomend giving it a shot.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I think Maybe you could contract gmanmodz
Don't do this. Gman has not been a part of the store since January. He has no ability to help you with your order.

Okay so seems like my next option will be to pm "Noah" on this forum. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this issue or if something is going on but will update this thread as I find out more information. In the meantime thank yall for the help so far