Funny Stories?

Anybody have any funny stories or just any story that they want to share about thanksgiving or Christmas?

I have a good one. Only some parts are funny, otherwise it's pretty bad. One Christmas about 5 years ago, I was very sick. So I couldn't interact with any of my family members, and we host Christmas too so all of our family was over. Christmas Eve I received a new radio, so all I did was listen to that and watch some tv. And later that night I got even more sick, and I started hallucinating. I hallucinated that "Santa" was stealing all my presents and so I started freaking out, and I threw the phone at him and my radio. I ended up braking the radio, but yeah. Good times...

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
One time, some friends wanted to shoot christmas lights in the air with fireworks. So they had me strap a couple of D cell powered Christmas lights to some bottle rockets. When it came time to light them, the dude who lid it didn't realize that you needed to light all of the bottle rockets at the same time, and so the whole thing flopped over on the ground, went off and the ensuring sparks lit the next rocket one after another in a chain reaction. It shot around at each of us, until the tape holding the fireworks melted off, and the last one shot off and hit a car, triggering the alarm.

Needless to say it was pretty funny at the time.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Christmas with my family is usually a hoot. I have an uncle who teaches woodworking and has a really nice woodshop at his home. One year for the gift exchange he drew his sister's (my aunt) name and gave her a nice decorative wooden box labeled on top with "Chip's Woodies". Inside the box were an assortment of hand crafted, wooden adult "toys". Kind of creepy when you consider they were a gift from her brother, but everyone got a good laugh out of it.

Also, when I was a LOT younger, "Santa" would come visit my grandparents' house on Christmas Eve when all the family was there. My grandpa was tall, skinny, and couldn't walk very well so couldn't play the part. So instead my grandma, who has a more Santa-ish figure, dressed up in a red suit, beard made of cotton balls, and a white felt fabric "mask" to hide her face. Nobody was fooled.

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Christmas with my family is usually a hoot. I have an uncle who teaches woodworking and has a really nice woodshop at his home. One year for the gift exchange he drew his sister's (my aunt) name and gave her a nice decorative wooden box labeled on top with "Chip's Woodies". Inside the box were an assortment of hand crafted, wooden adult "toys". Kind of creepy when you consider they were a gift from her brother, but everyone got a good laugh out of it.

Also, when I was a LOT younger, "Santa" would come visit my grandparents' house on Christmas Eve when all the family was there. My grandpa was tall, skinny, and couldn't walk very well so couldn't play the part. So instead my grandma, who has a more Santa-ish figure, dressed up in a red suit, beard made of cotton balls, and a white felt fabric "mask" to hide her face. Nobody was fooled.
Fibs what the fuck

Noah

retired
Portables
One time, some friends wanted to shoot christmas lights in the air with fireworks. So they had me strap a couple of D cell powered Christmas lights to some bottle rockets. When it came time to light them, the dude who lid it didn't realize that you needed to light all of the bottle rockets at the same time, and so the whole thing flopped over on the ground, went off and the ensuring sparks lit the next rocket one after another in a chain reaction. It shot around at each of us, until the tape holding the fireworks melted off, and the last one shot off and hit a car, triggering the alarm.

Needless to say it was pretty funny at the time.
AYY LMAO I REMEMBER THAT VIDEO