[FS] WiiHUD Audio AMP - Limited Stock

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
DISCLAIMER: The WiiHUD software is still a WIP and as of now the software is compatible with all the GameCube games I've tested and few Wii games. Full compatibility (with homebrews as well) will be available in the near future, with a simple upgrade of the software files.

I have a very small stock of 5 WiiHUD (all gone for now) amplifiers ready to be sold, more will come soon in the near future. In case this is the first time you hear about them, these are audio amplifiers that take as an input the digital signal coming straight from the Wii and they provide both speakers and headphones amplification (with automatic switching). Speakers should be rated for ~800mW.
Please notice that the board is very small and requires soldering thin wires like AWG34 (not provided) on small pads and on seven Wii vias, so THIS IS NOT a noob-friendly product and I take no responsibility for damaged units due to bad installations.
The cost per unit is $25 + shipping ($6 for USA/Canada, $5 for Europe).
If you're interested send me a PM. All the information and software will be provided to buyers via PM.
I will keep the number of available units updated.

Last edited:
Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Loud ass fan.

Also, My mom thought the rpi zero was small

You forgot to tag everyone

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
So with the volume buttons; Do they have to be configured like in the video? or can you add separate buttons?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
So with the volume buttons; Do they have to be configured like in the video? or can you add separate buttons?
Right now the code uses Z+Y+Dpad (Up or Down) and it's fixed, but in the future I'll make it configurable.
Also there is the possibility to use external switches instead of the GC pad buttons